As wedding caterers, we know that there is nothing more valuable than producing a great experience for our clients.
We couldn’t be happier that you’re considering us to cater your wedding – we love working with couples to make sure their wedding reception is unique and stress-free!
• Table linens in white, ivory, or black & linen skirting on the appropriate tables.
• Linen napkins in a variety of colors!
• China, glassware, and all flatware for meal services.
• Complimentary champagne toast for you & all of your guests over 21!
• Complimentary Cake cutting/Dessert service!
• Complimentary Jacuzzi suite, upon availability.
• Complimentary poolside space for your social, upon availability.
• Complimentary banquet room for Groom’s dinner or gift opening, upon availability
• Complimentary Menu Sampling.
• Complimentary Corded Microphone for your Reception.
• Complete setup of the room including all tables, chairs, staging, and any other set up needs for this includes any tables for gifts, sign in displays, memorial an so on.
• Wedding Coordinator who will help you throughout the whole planning process.
• Coffee and Water.
• We will also light all candles, or turn on any of your lighting for you!
We hold a $6000 minimum purchase in our Grand Ballroom on Saturdays, $4000 on Fridays; this purchase would include all food and beverage services, including your cash bar sales. Once you hit this minimum there is no cost to rent the venue.
Our Ballroom holds up to 350 guests with oval tables for dinner.
**Please keep in mind that we only allow outside Cake/Dessert from a licensed bakery in our Ballroom. No other outside food or beverage are allowed in our banquet spaces, we would be happy to help you provide any of the catering needs that you may have.
To secure the use of our facility and catering services we require a signed contract and a $750.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your date. That deposit is completely applied to your food and beverage purchases for the day.
PLUS, all weddings include a complimentary day-of event coordinator to assure your big day goes perfectly.